|Start:||Jul 18, ’09 07:00a|
|End:||Jul 18, ’09 12:00p|
|Location:||around Metro Manila|
JULY CMR 2009: July 18 Saturday
RAINY DAY RIDE: WEAR YOUR RAINCOAT RIDE
Meet up: 7.00am Greenhills Parking Area (near Mr Donut and BPI… where the exercise peeps do their warm-ups)
Ride Out 7.30am
Ride Leader and Route Researcher: Freddie Valenzuela (09195884065)
* Greenhills Shopping Center
* Once around the center then out to Ortigas
* Turn right to Ortigas Avenue
* Right to Santolan Road
* Cross EDSA
* Left at 9th Avenue Cubao towards Araneta Center
* Pass through Araneta Center (formerly a no bikes zone)
* Out towards Cambridge
* Cross Ermin Garcia Ave.-Cambridge Bridge
* Right to K-8 St . (Part of the QC Bicycle Lanes)
* Left at Anonas Road
* Right at Maguinhawa St .
* Exit towards C.P. Garcia Avenue
* Enter University of the Philippines-Diliman
* REST STOP (10mins) : Refreshment Kiosks across the Faculty Center
* On to Gomburza St .
* Right to Magsaysay Ave.
* Right to Katipunan Ave
* Left to Ventura St .
* On to Katipunan Extension (downhill to Loyola Grand Villas located here)
* Right to Moscow St .
* On to Bagong Farmer’s Avenue 1
* Right to J. P. Rizal St .
* Left to Bayan-Bayanan Avenue
* Right to Gen. Ordonez Ave.
* STOP-OVER: Pan de Amerikana for snacks, etc.
(the biggest whole wheat pan de sal and a lot more)
* Back to Ordonez Ave.
* Right to Lilac St .
* Right to the bicycle lane before Hon. B. Soliven Ave.
* Left to Katipunan Extension
* Right to Don Juan Sumulong Ave.
* Right to Shoe Ave.
* Left to V. Santos St .
* Left to J. P. Rizal St .
* Right to Bonifacio Ave.
* Over the Marikina Bridge
* Right to A Flores St .
* Right to Lopez Jaena St .
* Right to the Riverbanks Road
* On to FVR Road
* Left to Eulogio Rodriguez, Jr. Ave.
* U-turn after Green Meadows Ave.
* Right to Eastwood Ave.
* Back to Greenhills
Must bring: Own tools, raingear, happy disposition, moolah for snacks-brunch
NO HELMET, NO RIDE